Unemployment Benefits and Unemployment Rates of Low-Skilled and Old Workers in West Germany: A Search Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Sulis, 2008.
"Wage Dispersion and Equilibrium Search Models: Some Evidence from Italy,"
CEIS, vol. 22(4), pages 593-627, December.
- G. Sulis, 2004. "Wage Dispersion and Equilibrium Search. Models: Some Evidence from Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 200402, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
Keywordssearch equilibrium; unempoyment benefits; parametric estimation;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2004-08-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2004-08-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .