Evidence on the Effect of US Consumer Bankruptcy Exemptions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hülya Eraslan & Gizem Koşar & Wenli Li & Pierre‐Daniel Sarte, 2017.
"An Anatomy Of U.S. Personal Bankruptcy Under Chapter 13,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 58, pages 671-702, August.
- Wenli Li & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2007. "The anatomy of U.S. personal bankruptcy under Chapter 13," Working Papers 07-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Hulya Eraslan & Gizem Koşar & Wenli Li & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2014. "An anatomy of u.s. Personal bankruptcy under chapter 13," Working Papers 14-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Eraslan, Hulya & Kosar, Gizem & Li, Weli & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel, 2014. "An Anatomy of U.S. Personal Bankruptcy under Chapter 13," Working Papers 14-030, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Hulya Eraslan & Gizem Koşar & Wenli Li & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2016. "An anatomy of U.S. personal bankruptcy under Chapter 13," Staff Reports 764, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hulya Eraslan & Wenli Li & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2007. "The anatomy of U.S. personal bankruptcy under Chapter 13," Working Paper 07-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption; Bankruptcy Law; Debt; Insurance;
All these keywords.
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.