Competition policy and agreements between firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le Pape, Nicolas & Zhao, Kai, 2014. "Horizontal mergers and uncertainty," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-31.
- Marcel Canoy & Patrick Rey & Eric van Damme, 2004.
"Dominance and Monopolization,"
Chapters,in: The International Handbook of Competition, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Canoy, M.F.M. & Rey, P. & van Damme, E.E.C., 2004. "Dominance and Monopolization," Discussion Paper 2004-022, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Canoy, M.F.M. & van Damme, E.E.C. & Rey, P., 2004. "Dominance and monopolization," Other publications TiSEM e2bd13c5-fe22-4200-8dd1-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMPETITION POLICY; AGREEMENTS; IMPERFECT AUDITING ; CONCURRENCE ECONOMIQUE; REGLEMENTATION ECONOMIQUE; DECISION ADMINISTRATIVE; POLITIQUE ANTITRUST; ENTENTE ECONOMIQUE; CONCENTRATION D'ENTREPRISES;
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rea:inrawp:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RAYNAL Helene) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask RAYNAL Helene to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inratfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .