Advertising and price signaling of quality in a duopoly with endogenous locations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Bontems & Valérie Meunier, 2005. "Advertising and Price Signaling of Quality in a Duopoly with Endogenous Locations," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Fontana & Lionel Nesta, 2009.
"Product Innovation and Survival in a High-Tech Industry,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 34(4), pages 287-306, June.
- Lionel Nesta & Roberto Fontana, 2007. "Product Innovation and Survival in a High-Tech Industry," Sciences Po publications 2007-30, Sciences Po.
- Roberto Fontana & Lionel Nesta, 2007. "Product Innovation and Survival in a High-Tech Industry," Working Papers hal-00973059, HAL.
- Roberto Fontana & Lionel Nesta, 2007. "Product Innovation and Survival in a High-Tech Industry," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-30, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Roberto Fontana & Lionel Nesta, 2007. "Product Innovation and Survival in a High-Tech Industry," KITeS Working Papers 208, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2007.
- Levent Çelik, 2008. "Strategic Informative Advertising in a Horizontally Differentiated Duopoly," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp359, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Ding, Yucheng, 2014. "Why Branded Firm may Benefit from Counterfeit Competition," MPRA Paper 52933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsADVERTISING; LOCATION CHOICE; QUALITY; INCOMPLETE INFORMATION; MULTI-SENDER SIGNALING GAME ; DIFFERENCIATION DES PRODUITS; PRIX; QUALITE DES PRODUITS; CONCURRENCE ECONOMIQUE; OLIGOPOLE;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-01-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2007-01-13 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2007-01-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2007-01-13 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rea:inrawp:200603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RAYNAL Helene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inratfr.html .