Technical efficiency and technologically independent sub-markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jad Chaaban & Vincent Réquillart & Audrey Trévisiol, 2005. "The role of technical efficiency in takeovers: Evidence from the French cheese industry, 1985-2000," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 545-564.
More about this item
KeywordsTECHNICAL EFFICIENCY; MINIMUM EFFICIENT SCALE; MARKET STRUCTURE; DATA ENVELOPMENT ANALYSIS; CORRECTED ORDINARY LEAST SQUARES ; IAA; FROMAGE A PATE MOLLE; COUT DE PRODUCTION; ECONOMIE D'ECHELLE; EFFICACITE; TECHNOLOGIE;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-05-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EFF-2004-06-02 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rea:inrawp:200404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RAYNAL Helene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inratfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .