Real Options and Game Theoretical Approaches to Real Estate Development Projects: Multiple Equilibria and the Implications of Different Tie-Breaking Rules
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tommaso Gabrieli & Gianluca Marcato, 2009. "Real Options and Game Theoretical Approaches to Real Estate Development Projects: Multiple Equilibria and the Implications of Different Tie-Breaking Rules," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2009-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Tommaso Gabrieli & Gianluca Marcato, 2010. "Real Options And Game Theoretical Approaches To Real Estate Development Projects: Multiple Equilibria And The Implications Of Different Tie-Breaking Rules," ERES eres2010_294, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
References listed on IDEAS
- Ball, J'Noel & Srinivasan, Venkat C, 1994. "Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process in House Selection," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 69-85, July.
- Richard J. Barkham & Charles W. R. Ward, 1999. "Investor Sentiment and Noise Traders: Discount to Net Asset Value in Listed Property Companies in the U.K," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(2), pages 291-312.
More about this item
KeywordsGame theory and real options; equilibrium selection; real estate development;
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdg:repxwp:rep-wp2010-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Pearson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsrdguk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .