'Buying and Selling of Money for Time': Foreign Exchange and Interest Rates in Medieval Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adrian R. Bell & Chris Brooks & Tony K. Moore, 2015. "The Â‘Buying and Selling of Money for TimeÂ’: Foreign Exchange and Interest Rates in Medieval Europe," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2015-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Adamo & David Alexander & Roberta Fasiello, 2018. "Usury and credit practices in the Middle Ages," CONTABILITA' E CULTURA AZIENDALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2018(1), pages 37-69.
- Alexander Lipton, 2017. "Money changes everything: how finance made civilization possible," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 1319-1322, September.
More about this item
Keywordsin-sample uncertainty; out-of-sample uncertainty; real-time-vintage estimation;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-OPM-2015-04-02 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdg:icmadp:icma-dp2015-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Pearson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsrdguk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .