Report NEP-OPM-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Engel, 2015. "Exchange Rates, Interest Rates, and the Risk Premium," NBER Working Papers 21042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shigeto Kitano & Kenya Takaku, 2015. "Capital Controls, Monetary Policy, and Balance Sheets in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Oct 2017.
- Adrian R. Bell & Chris Brooks & Tony K. Moore, 2015. "'Buying and Selling of Money for Time': Foreign Exchange and Interest Rates in Medieval Europe," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2015-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Lena Dräger & Christian R. Proaño, 2015. "Cross-Border Banking and Business Cycles in Asymmetric Currency Unions," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201501, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Stefano Neri & Tiziano Ropele, 2015. "The macroeconomic effects of the sovereign debt crisis in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1007, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dinçer Afat & Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2015. "The failure of the monetary model of exchange rate determination," Working Papers 15-05, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Raquel Fernández & Alberto Martín, 2015. "The Long and the Short of It: Sovereign Debt Crises and Debt Maturity," Working Papers 818, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2015. "The Impossible Trinity: Where does India stand?," MPRA Paper 63308, University Library of Munich, Germany.