Globalisation and development: an international business strategy approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ucm:wpaper:06-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Álvarez, Isabel & Marín, Raquel, 2010. "Entry modes and national systems of innovation," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 340-353, December.
- Isabel Álvarez & Raquel Marín, 2008. "FDI and world heterogeneities: The role of absorptive capacities," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0806, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Pearce, Robert & Papanastassiou, Marina, 2006. "To 'almost see the world': Hierarchy and strategy in Hymer's view of the multinational," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 151-165, April.
- Grahame Fallon & Mark Cook, 2014. "Explaining Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing Inbound FDI Location in Five UK Regions," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 331-348, July.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0126-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lévy, Brigitte, 2007. "The interface between globalization, trade and development: Theoretical issues for international business studies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 594-612, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdg:emxxdp:em-dp2006-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Pearson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsrdguk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .