Identifying Regression Parameters When Variables are Measured with Error
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Poncet, Sandra & Steingress, Walter & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2010.
"Financial constraints in China: Firm-level evidence,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 411-422.
- Poncet, Sandra & Steingress, Walter & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2008. "Financial constraints in China: firm-level evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2008079, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sandra PONCET & Walter STEINGRESS & Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE, 2009. "Financial constraints in China: firm-level evidence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009035, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- PONCET, Sandra & STEINGRESS, Walter & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2010. "Financial constraints in China: firm-level evidence," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2350, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sandra Poncet & Walter Steingress & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2009. "Financial Constraints in China: Firm-Level Evidence," Working Papers 2009-29, CEPII research center.
- Sandra Poncet & Walter Steingress & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2008. "Financial constraints in China: firm-level evidence," LICOS Discussion Papers 22608, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Sandra, PONCET & Walter, STEINGRESS & Hylke, VANDENBUSSCHE, 2008. "Financial constraints in China : firm-level evidence," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008048, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Poncet, Sandra & Steingress, Walter & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2009. "Financial Constraints in China: Firm-Level Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chan, Kenneth S. & Dang, Vinh Q.T. & Yan, Isabel K.M., 2012.
"Chinese firms’ political connection, ownership, and financing constraints,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 164-167.
- Yan, Isabel K. & Chan, Kenneth S. & Dang, Vinh Q.T., 2011. "Chinese Firms’ Political Connection, Ownership, and Financing Constraints," MPRA Paper 35221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John M. Griffin, 2002. "Are the Fama and French Factors Global or Country Specific?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 783-803.
- Li, Hongbin & Meng, Lingsheng & Wang, Qian & Zhou, Li-An, 2008. "Political connections, financing and firm performance: Evidence from Chinese private firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 283-299, October.
More about this item
Keywordsunobserved components; time-varying parameters; least squares bias; returns to scale; technological change;
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2016-05-14 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EFF-2016-05-14 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.