No Trade, Informed Trading, and Accuracy of Information
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shino Takayama & Jayanaka Wijeratne, 2011. "No Trade, Informed Trading, and Accuracy of Information," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1313-1321.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Charles M & Kaul, Gautam & Lipson, Marc L, 1994. "Transactions, Volume, and Volatility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(4), pages 631-651.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-10-09 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MST-2010-10-09 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .