Industry Dynamics over the Business Cycles
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Beverly Lapham, 2004.
"Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations and the Dynamics of Retail Trade Industries on the U. S.-Canada Border,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 1194-1206, September.
- Jeffrey Campbell, 2000. "Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations and the Dynamics of Retail Trade Industries on the U.S.-Canada Border," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1224, Econometric Society.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Beverly Lapham, 2001. "Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations and the Dynamics of Retail Trade Industries on the U.S.-Canada Border," NBER Working Papers 8558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Beverly Lapham, 2002. "Real exchange rate fluctuations and the dynamics of retail trade industries on the U.S.-Canada border," Working Paper Series WP-02-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2711-2805 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic heterogencity; aggregate shocks; social planner; exit; capital in place; thin markets;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.