Formation of Convoys, Tennis Ladders, Colleges and Related Groups
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ettore Damiano & Hao Li & Wing Suen, 2010.
"First In Village Or Second In Rome?,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(1), pages 263-288, February.
- Ettore Damiano & Hao Li & Wing Suen, 2004. "First in Village or Second in Rome," Working Papers tecipa-221, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Damiano, Ettore & Li, Hao & Suen, Wing, 2005. "First in village or second in Rome?," Microeconomics.ca working papers damiano-05-01-25-10-14-13, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Jan 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .