A Simple Urban Growth Model with Durable Housing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Beach, Charles M. & MacKinnon, James G., 1978.
"Full maximum likelihood estimation of second- order autoregressive error models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 187-198, June.
- Charles M. Beach & James G. MacKinnon, 1977. "Full Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Second-Order Autoregressive Error Models," Working Papers 259, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Beach, Charles M & MacKinnon, James G, 1978. "A Maximum Likelihood Procedure for Regression with Autocorrelated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 51-58, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnott, Richard & Braid, Ralph & Davidson, Russell & Pines, David, 1999.
"A general equilibrium spatial model of housing quality and quantity,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 283-316, May.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1988. "A General Equilibrium Spatial Model of Housing Quality and Quantity," Working Papers 739, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1995. "A General Equilibrium Spatial Model of Housing Quality and Quantity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 307., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Frame, David, 2013. "Saving and consumption in cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 111-124.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2001. "Spatial Growth and Redevelopment with Perfect Foresight and Durable Housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 425-452, May.
- Pia Nilsson & Sara Johansson, 2013. "Location determinants of agricultural land prices," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 33(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Redfearn, Christian L., 2009. "Persistence in urban form: The long-run durability of employment centers in metropolitan areas," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 224-232, March.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2006.
"The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(2), pages 241-266, May.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," IDEP Working Papers 0203, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Apr 2002.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," NBER Working Papers 8913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 532, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Christian L. Redfearn, 2007. "Determinacy in Urban Form: Fixed Investment & Path Dependence in Urban Areas," Working Paper 8559, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2009. "A small open interregional monetary spatial economic growth with the MIU approach," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 210-234, November.
- Brent Ambrose, 2005. "Forced Development and Urban Land Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 245-265, April.
- Maria A. Cunha-e-Sa & Sofia F. Franco, 2012. "Urban Containment: An Effective Tool for Environmental Protection?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp563, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Bun Lee & Eui-Chul Chung & Yong Kim, 2004. "Dwelling Age, Redevelopment, and Housing Prices: The Case of Apartment Complexes in Seoul," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 55-80, October.
- Kono, Tatsuhito & Kotoku, Toshiaki & Otazawa, Toshimori, 2012. "Residential land use with demographic dynamics of young and old generations," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 283-295.
- Lin, C.-C.Chu-Chia & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Wang, Ping, 2004. "Urban land policy and housing in an endogenously growing monocentric city," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 241-261, May.
- Rena Sivitanidou, 1999. "Office Rent Processes: The Case of U.S. Metropolitan Markets," Working Paper 8664, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Wrenn, Douglas H. & Klaiber, H. Allen & Newburn, David A., 2015. "Confronting Price Endogeneity in a Duration Model of Residential Subdivision Development," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205556, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wrenn, Douglas H. & Sam, Abdoul G., 2014. "Geographically and temporally weighted likelihood regression: Exploring the spatiotemporal determinants of land use change," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 60-74.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2010. "Growth, economic structure, and residential distribution of a small city," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 57(1), pages 47-78, March.
- Elena G. Irwin, 2010. "New Directions For Urban Economic Models Of Land Use Change: Incorporating Spatial Dynamics And Heterogeneity," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 65-91.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .