A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Capital Asset Pricing Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Harris, Richard G., 1980. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 99-122, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M., 2009. "Stress testing by financial intermediaries: Implications for portfolio selection and asset pricing," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 65-92, January.
- Haim Shalit & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2009. "Capital market equilibrium with heterogeneous investors," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(6), pages 757-766.
- Haim Shalit & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2005. "Capital Market Equilibrium: The Mean-Gini Approach," Working Papers 0522, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .