Cost-Benefit Rules in General Equilibrium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hammer, Jeffrey S, 1997. "Prices and Protocols in Public Health Care," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(3), pages 409-432, September.
- Chuan-Zhong Li & Karl-Gustaf Löfgren, 2008.
"Evaluating Projects in a Dynamic Economy: Some New Envelope Results,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 1-16, February.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2003. "Evaluating Projects in a Dynamic Economy: Some New Envelope Results," Umeå Economic Studies 613, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 04 Dec 2006.
- Murty, Sushama, 2009. "Topology of utility possibility frontiers of economies with Ramsey taxation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 912, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2016. "Optimal Shadow Prices for the Public Sector in the Presence of a Non-linear Income Tax System in an Open Economy," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2016-003, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .