Monetary And Fiscal Policies In A Heterogeneous-agent Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume & Weill, Pierre-Olivier & Wong, Russell, 2018.
"A tractable model of monetary exchange with ex-post heterogeneity,"
Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 13(3), September.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2015. "A Tractable Model of Monetary Exchange with Ex-post Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 21179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill & Russell Wong, 2017. "A Tractable Model of Monetary Exchange with Ex-Post Heterogeneity," Working Paper 17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2015. "Working through the Distribution: Money in the Short and Long Run," NBER Working Papers 21779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall Wright & Philipp Kircher & Benoit Julîen & Veronica Guerrieri, 2017. "Directed Search: A Guided Tour," NBER Working Papers 23884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Chiu & Miguel Molico, .
"Short-Run Dynamics in a Search-Theoretic Model of Monetary Exchange,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jonathan Chiu & Miguel Molico, 2020. "Short-Run Dynamics in a Search-Theoretic Model of Monetary Exchange," Staff Working Papers 20-48, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive search; distributional effect; monetay and fiscal policies; Competitive Search; Policy;
All these keywords.
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2011-04-09 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-04-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mark Babcock (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.