Trade Adjustment Assistance: The Costs Of Adjustment And Policy Proposals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:rueban:2017:44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Savvakis C. Savvides, 2014. "The Pursuit of Economic Development," Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 1-1.
- Matthieu Bussière & Laurent Ferrara & Juliana Milovich, 2017.
"Explaining the recent slump in investment: the role of expected demand and uncertainty,"
Rue de la Banque,
Banque de France, issue 44, may..
- M. Bussière & L. Ferrara & J. Milovich, 2015. "Explaining the Recent Slump in Investment: the Role of Expected Demand and Uncertainty," Working papers 571, Banque de France.
- Savvides, Savvakis C., 1994. "Risk Analysis in Investment Appraisal," MPRA Paper 10035, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Aug 2008.
- Jenkins, G.P., 1998.
"Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts in Cost-Benefit Analysis,"
631, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1999. "Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Development Discussion Papers 1999-10, JDI Executive Programs.
- Savvides, Savvakis C., 2000. "Market Analysis and Competitiveness in Project Appraisal," MPRA Paper 9796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1985. "Costs And Consequences Of The New Protectionism: The Case Of Canada’S Clothing Sector," Development Discussion Papers 1985-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- J. David Richardson, 1980. "Trade Adjustment Assistance under the U.S. Trade Act of 1974: An Analytical Examination and Worker Survey," NBER Working Papers 0556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordstrade adjustment assistance; adjustment costs;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .