Grandpa and the snapper: the wellbeing of the elderly who live with children
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Angus Deaton & Arthur A. Stone, 2013. "Grandpa and the Snapper: The Well-Being of the Elderly Who Live with Children," NBER Chapters,in: Discoveries in the Economics of Aging, pages 283-300 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton & Arthur A. Stone, 2013. "Grandpa and the Snapper: the Wellbeing of the Elderly who Live with Children," NBER Working Papers 19100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton & Arthur A. Stone, 2013. "Grandpa and the snapper: the wellbeing of the elderly who live with children," Working Papers 1472, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orla Doyle & Liam Delaney & Christine O'Farrelly & Nick Fitzpatrick & Michael Daly, 2015. "Can Early Intervention Improve Maternal Well-being? Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial," Working Papers 2015-015, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
More about this item
Keywordselderly; grandparents; anger; life evaluation; children; parents;
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:rpdevs:grandpa_and_the_snapper_complete_version_2.pdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rpprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.