Household Composition and Labor Demand: A Test of Rural Labor Market Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Benjamin, D., 1988. "Household Conposition And Labor Demand: A Test Of Rural Labor Market Efficiency," Papers 140, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Binswanger, Hans P, 1993.
"Wealth, Weather Risk and the Composition and Profitability of Agricultural Investments,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 56-78, January.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1989. "Wealth, Weather Risk and the Composition and Profitability of Agricultural Investments," Bulletins 7455, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1992. "Wealth, weather risk, and the composition and profitability of agricultural investments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1055, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordslabor markets; developing countries; rice farming; labor demand; labor market;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:indrel:244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .