Quality of Primary Care in Low-Income Countries: Facts and Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jishnu Das & Jeffrey Hammer, 2014. "Quality of Primary Care in Low-Income Countries: Facts and Economics," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 525-553, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paddy Carter & Alex Cobham, 2016. "Are taxes good for your health?," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2016-171, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dizon-Ross, Rebecca & Dupas, Pascaline & Robinson, Jonathan, 2015.
"Governance and the Effectiveness of Public Health Subsidies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rebecca Dizon-Ross & Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2015. "Governance and the Effectiveness of Public Health Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 21324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rao, Krishna D. & Sheffel, Ashley, 2018. "Quality of clinical care and bypassing of primary health centers in India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 207(C), pages 80-88.
- Paula González & Gabriel Montes-Rojas & Sarmistha Pal, 2017.
"Dual Practice by Health Workers: Theory and Evidence from Indonesia,"
17.12, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Gonzalez, Paula & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel V. & Pal, Sarmistha, 2017. "Dual Practice by Health Workers: Theory and Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 11038, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- I Ochoa-Moreno & S Bautista-Arredondo & S I McCoy & R Buzdugan & C Mangenah & N S Padian & F M Cowan, 2020. "Costs and economies of scale in the accelerated program for prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV in Zimbabwe," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Dizon-Ross, Rebecca & Dupas, Pascaline & Robinson, Jonathan, 2017. "Governance and the effectiveness of public health subsidies: Evidence from Ghana, Kenya and Uganda," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 150-169.
- Okeke, Edward N. & Abubakar, Isa S., 2020. "Healthcare at the beginning of life and child survival: Evidence from a cash transfer experiment in Nigeria," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(C).
- Mbiti, Isaac M. & Serra, Danila, 2018. "Health Workers' Behavior, Patient Reporting and Reputational Concerns: Lab-in-the-Field Experimental Evidence from Kenya," IZA Discussion Papers 11352, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jigyasa Sharma & Hannah H Leslie & Francis Kundu & Margaret E Kruk, 2017. "Poor Quality for Poor Women? Inequities in the Quality of Antenatal and Delivery Care in Kenya," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Anja Sautmann & Samuel Brown & Mark Dean, 2016.
"Subsidies, Information, and the Timing of Children's Health Care in Mali,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Anja Sautmann & Samuel Brown & Mark Dean, 2016. "Subsidies, Information, and the Timing of Children’s Health Care in Mali," Working Papers 2016-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Cammett, Melani & Şaşmaz, Aytuğ, 2017. "Political Context, Organizational Mission, and the Quality of Social Services: Insights from the Health Sector in Lebanon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 120-132.
- Jorge Coarasa & Jishnu Das, 2015. "Primary Care for the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23657, The World Bank.
- Carolina Lopez & Anja Sautmann & Simone Schaner, 2018. "The Contribution of Patients and Providers to the Overuse of Prescription Drugs," NBER Working Papers 25284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manoj Mohanan & Katherine Donato & Grant Miller & Yulya Truskinovsky & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2019. "Different Strokes for Different Folks: Experimental Evidence on the Effectiveness of Input and Output Incentive Contracts for Health Care Providers with Varying Skills," NBER Working Papers 25499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vinaytosh Mishra & Cherian Samuel & S. K. Sharma, 2019. "Patientâ€™s Utility for Various Attributes of Diabetes Care Services," IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review, , vol. 8(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Paddy Carter & Alex Cobham, 2016. "Are taxes good for your health?," WIDER Working Paper Series 171, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pascaline Dupas & Edward Miguel, 2016. "Impacts and Determinants of Health Levels in Low-Income Countries," NBER Working Papers 22235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:cheawb:february2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.