An Analysis of the Inward Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions in the UK: A Macroeconomic Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boateng, Agyenim & Hua, Xiuping & Nisar, Shaista & Wu, Junjie, 2015. "Examining the determinants of inward FDI: Evidence from Norway," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 118-127.
- Hsueh, Shun-Jen & Tsao, Yao Chun & Tu, Chien-Heng & Chiu, Yung-Ho & Liu, Shu-Bing, 2014. "Can M&A activities act as a predictor of the performance of economic growth or stock prices?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 430-438.
- Samuel S Jibao & Niek Schoeman & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2010.
"Fiscal Regime Changes and the Sustainability of Fiscal Imbalance in South Africa: A Smooth Transition Error-Correction Approach,"
201023, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Samuel S. Jibao & Niek Schoeman & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2011. "Fiscal regime changes and the sustainability of fiscal imbalance in South Africa; a smooth transition error-correction approach," Working Papers 228, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Determinants of Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions: A Comprehensive Review and Future Direction," MPRA Paper 63969, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:10:y:2017:i:6:p:178-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sehleanu Mariana, 2015. "The Influence Of Home Country Macroeconomic Factors On Inward Cross-Border Mergers And Acquisitions: The Case Of Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 584-592, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-border mergers & acquisitions; Macro-economic factors; UK; nonlinear LSTAR;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.