On the Real Exchange Rate Effects of Higher Electricity Prices in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jan van Heerden & James Blignaut & AndrÃ© Jordaan, 2008. "On the Real Exchange Rate Effects of Higher Electricity Prices in South Africa," Working Papers 96, Economic Research Southern Africa.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray Leibbrandt & James Levinsohn & Justin McCrary, 2005.
"Incomes in South Africa Since the Fall of Apartheid,"
NBER Working Papers
11384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murray Leibbrandt & James Levinsohn & Justin McCrary, 2005. "Incomes in South Africa since the fall of Apartheid," Working Papers 536, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
More about this item
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-11-25 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-11-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ENE-2008-11-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-11-25 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .