Predicting the Economic Impact of the 2010 FIFA World Cup on South Africa
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meşter, Ioana & Bădulescu, Alina & Bâc, Octavian & Bac, Dorin, 2008. "Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the sport tourism from the perspective of romanian young adults," MPRA Paper 7641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:12:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11482-016-9496-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martina Sartori, 2017. "Hosting a Mega-Event: Is it Good or Bad for the Economy? General Equilibrium Models as a Litmus Paper Test," Working Papers 2017: 21, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
Keywordscomputable general equilibrium; megaevents;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .