Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the sport tourism from the perspective of romanian young adults
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heinrich R. Bohlmann, 2006. "Predicting the Economic Impact of the 2010 FIFA World Cup on South Africa," Working Papers 200611, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ora:jrojbe:v:2:y:2017:i:2:p:77-84 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstourism; sport; travel; Romania; young adults. empirical survey;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-SPO-2008-03-15 (Sports & Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2008-03-15 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .