The Macroeconomic Reform and the Demand for Money in India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Makinen, Gail E & Woodward, G Thomas, 1989. "The Taiwanese Hyperinflation and Stabilization of 1945-1952," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(1), pages 90-105, February.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "Rational Expectations and the Dynamics of Hyperinflation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(2), pages 328-350, June.
- Makinen, Gail E, 1984. "The Greek Stabilization of 1944-46," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1067-1074, December.
- Makinen, Gail E., 1986. "The Greek Hyperinflation and Stabilization of 1943–1946," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(03), pages 795-805, September.
- Bomberger, William A & Makinen, Gail E, 1983. "The Hungarian Hyperinflation and Stabilization of 1945-1946," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(5), pages 801-824, October.
- Babcock, J M & Makinen, G E, 1975. "The Chinese Hyperinflation Reexamined," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1259-1267, December.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nitin, Arora & Asghar, OsatiEraghi, 2016. "Does India have a stable demand for money function after reforms? A macroeconometric analysis," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 44, pages 25-37.
- Olomola, Aderbigbe & Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena, 2014. "Loan demand and rationing among small-scale farmers in Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 1403, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsDemand for Money; Error Correction Models; Partial Adjustment Models;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .