The Future of the Renminbi and Its Impact on the Hong Kong Dollar
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eddie Yue and Dong He, 2008. "The Future of the Renminbi and Its Impact on the Hong Kong Dollar," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 28(2), pages 197-203, Winter.
More about this item
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-08-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CNA-2008-08-14 (China)
- NEP-IFN-2008-08-14 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2008-08-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-08-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9953. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .