Report NEP-IFN-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beck, Roland & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2008. "Optimal reserve composition in the presence of sudden stops: the euro and the dollar as safe haven currencies," Working Paper Series 0916, European Central Bank.
- Zbigniew Polanski & Adalbert Winkler, 2008. "Russia, EU enlargement and the euro," Occasional Paper Series 93, European Central Bank.
- Long, Dara & Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2008. "The Monetary Model of Exchange Rate: Evidence from the Philippines Using ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 9822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinez-Garcia, Enrique & Søndergaard, Jens, 2008. "The real exchange rate in sticky price models: does investment matter?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 17, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jun, Jongbyung, 2008. "Conditional Efficacy of Sterilized Intervention," Working Papers 2008-1, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 2007. "Investment and the exchange rate: Short run and long run aggregate and sector-level estimates," MPRA Paper 9958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yue, Eddie & He, Dong, 2008. "The Future of the Renminbi and Its Impact on the Hong Kong Dollar," MPRA Paper 9953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berthou, Antoine, 2008. "An investigation on the effect of real exchange rate movements on OECD bilateral exports," Working Paper Series 0920, European Central Bank.