A Global Vision over Benchmarking Process: Benchmarking Based Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sitnikov, Catalina & Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2008. "A Global Vision over Benchmarking Process: Benchmarking Based Enterprises," MPRA Paper 10730, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Sep 2008.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivan DE NONI & Luigi ORSI & Diego TAVECCHIA, 2007. "Benchmarking for SMEs: toward a competitive rating system," Departmental Working Papers 2007-42, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
Keywordsbenchmarking based enterprises; value chain; corporation; SME;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .