A new procedure for monitoring the range and standard deviation of a quality characteristic
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- M. Kiani & J. Panaretos & S. Psarakis, 2010. "A new procedure for monitoring the range and standard deviation of a quality characteristic," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 1-24, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maravelakis, Petros & Panaretos, John & Psarakis, Stelios, 2002. "Effect of Estimation of the Process Parameters on the Control Limits of the Univariate Control Charts for Process Dispersion," MPRA Paper 6386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lim, S.L. & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Teoh, W.L. & Xie, M., 2015. "Optimal designs of the variable sample size and sampling interval X¯ chart when process parameters are estimated," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 20-35.
More about this item
KeywordsShewhart; Bonferroni-adjustment; Average run length; R chart; S chart;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .