The Economic Background to the Gulf War
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J.S. Metcalfe, 2001. "special issue: Consumption, preferences, and the evolutionary agenda," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 37-58.
- Waka Cheung & Yew-Kwang Ng, 2004. "The different consumption functions of products and product differentiation," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 318, Econometric Society.
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopment; oil; military expenditure; globalisation;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .