RAROC & EVA :The New Drivers of Business Growth in Indian Banks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asish Saha & Nor Hayati Ahmad & Siew Goh Yeok, 2016. "Evaluation of Performance of Malaysian Banks in Risk Adjusted Return on Capital (RAROC) and Economic Value Added (EVA) Framework," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 12(1), pages 25-47.
More about this item
KeywordsRAROC; EVA; Integrated Risk Management; Banking;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-06-07 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2008-06-07 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CWA-2008-06-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-RMG-2008-06-07 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .