Perfect Public Offering: A Process to Provide Complete Ownership & Direction of Businesses to the Entire Public
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Publicly Provide Private Goods; Nationalization; Expropriation; Procott; Game Theory; Social Physics; Social Policy; Public Policy; Monetary Policy; Fiscal Policy;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- H13 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Economics of Eminent Domain; Expropriation; Nationalization
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:84877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.