Financial Intermediation in Muslim Community: Issues and Problems
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .