Export Potential Of India In Livestock Sector: Strategy, Prospects And Policy Issues
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shah, Deepak, 2008. "Export Potential Of India In Livestock Sector: Strategy, Prospects And Policy Issues," MPRA Paper 7147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsExport Potential Livestock Sector India;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-02-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-02-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-02-23 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .