Bihar’s Education System in Shambles: Building History with the Rubbles of my Fading Memory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Whitley, Richard, 1986. "The transformation of business finance into financial economics: The roles of academic expansion and changes in U.S. capital markets," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 171-192, March.
- Deutschmann, Christoph, 2008. "Der kollektive 'Buddenbrooks-Effekt': Die Finanzmärkte und die Mittelschichten," MPIfG Working Paper 08/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2008. "Great Expectations and the End of the Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1476-1516.
- Jiménez, Gabriel & Lopez, Jose A. & Saurina, Jesús, 2013. "How does competition affect bank risk-taking?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 185-195.
- Daniel Detzer & Hansjorg Herr, 2014. "Financial Regulation in Germany," Working papers wpaper55, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., 2003. "Macroeconomic Priorities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1976. "Information and Competitive Price Systems," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 246-253, May.
- Erin Lockwood, 2015. "Predicting the unpredictable: Value-at-risk, performativity, and the politics of financial uncertainty," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 719-756, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksp:journ4:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:105-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mishra, SK, 2016. "Growth, Stagnation and Decline of a Village: An Autobiographical Essay on the Socio-economic History of Tarar, Bihar (India)," MPRA Paper 75226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation system; Bihar; examination; toxic triangle; destructive leadership;
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:72358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .