Catechism versus pluralism: the heterodox response to the national undergraduate curriculum proposed by the UK Quality Assurance Authority
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Alan, 2004. "The Inequality of Nations," MPRA Paper 5589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Freeman & Guglielmo Carchedi (ed.), 1996. "Marx and Non-equilibrium Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 737, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Garnett & Andrew Mearman, 2011. "Contending Perspectives, Twenty Years On: What Have Our Students Learned?," Working Papers 201104, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Garnett, 2012. "Pluralism in Economics," Working Papers 201201, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Robert F. Garnett, Jr., 2009. "Rethinking The Pluralist Agenda In Economics Education," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 8(2), pages 58-71.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics Teaching; Pluralism; Heterodox Economics;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-2008-01-26 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2008-01-26 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .