Inclusion in a Polarised World
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInclusion; world economy; disability; sustainability; european integration;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .