Und Angela Merkel hat doch Recht: der Flüchtlingsstrom als Chance für eine Erneuerung der Gesellschaft Deutschlands
[And Angela Merkel is right: the refugees as opportunity for renewing German society]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsasylum; migration; refugees; Germany; Near East; Middle East; labor market; integration; religion; Angela Merkel;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:67315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .