Yards implementation of Basel prudential framework and IFRS: some ideas for African banks
[The yards of implementation of Basel prudential and IFRS: some ideas for African banks]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCredit risk; market risk; operational risk; securitization; equity; weighted net assets; Basel; IAS / IFRS; prudential ratios; standard method; internal ratings.;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2015-08-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2015-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2015-08-13 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .