A new dawn for the crescent moon: is the fear of an influx of Turkish nationals driving European law?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bahar Rumelili, 2007. "Transforming Conflicts on EU Borders: the Case of Greek-Turkish Relations," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 105-126, March.
- Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Ana Maria Sova, 2008.
"The Role of Association Agreements within European Union Enlargement to Central and Eastern European Countries,"
University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 63(03), pages 309-328, September.
- Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2007. "The Role of Association Agreements within European Union Enlargement to Central and Eastern European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2769, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christophe Rault & Ana Maria Sova & Robert Sova, 2008. "The Role of Association Agreements within European Union Enlargement to Central and Eastern European Countries," Post-Print halshs-00202790, HAL.
- Yalincak, Orhun Hakan, 2013. "Freedom of Movement Rights of Turkish Nationals in the European Union," MPRA Paper 63158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseuropean union; free movement; turkish nationals; european court of justice;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- K3 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law
- K30 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - General
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.