Die Reform des Geld - und Währungssystems der Republik Kroatien unter dem Einfluss der europäischen Integrationsprozesse
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsKey words: fiscal system; monetary system; reforms; harmonization;
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.