Die Reform des Geld - und Währungssystems der Republik Kroatien unter dem Einfluss der europäischen Integrationsprozesse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lisandro Abrego & Carlo Perroni & John Whalley & Randall M. Wigle, 1997.
"Trade and Environment: Bargaining Outcomes from Linked Negotiations,"
NBER Working Papers
6216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisandro Abrego & Carlo Perroni & John Whalley & Randall M. Wigle, 1999. "Trade and Environment: Bargaining Outcomes from Linked Negotiations," CSGR Working papers series 27/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Gardiner, P.R. & Viswanathan, K.K., 2004. "Ecolabelling and fisheries management," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 15969, September.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & George, Clive, 2004. "Trade and Development: Assessing the Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Sustainable Development," Impact Assessment Research Centre (IARC) Working Papers 30579, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
More about this item
KeywordsKey words: fiscal system; monetary system; reforms; harmonization;
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .