Futuros da indústria automóvel: Qual a sua importância para a definição do produto, modelos de produção e estratégias de mobilidade?
[Futures of automobile industry: How important is it for the definition of product, production models and mobility strategies?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Brandao Moniz, Bettina-Johanna Krings, Geert Van Hootegem, Rik Huys, 2002.
"Technological practices in the European auto industry: exploring cases from Belgium, Germany and Portugal,"
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 84-100.
- Moniz, António & Krings, Bettina & Van Hootegem, Geert & Huys, Rik, 2001. "Technological practices in the European auto industry: Exploring cases from Belgium, Germany and Portugal," MPRA Paper 5659, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2001.
More about this item
KeywordsPortugal; automotive industry; foresight; forecasting; mobility; assembly line; design;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .