Discurso e contexto: política siderúrgica no primeiro governo Vargas (1930-1937)
[Speech and context: steel-making policy in the first Vargas government (1930-1937)]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barros, Gustavo, 2011.
"O problema siderúrgico nacional na Primeira República
[The national steel-making problem in the First Republic]," MPRA Paper 57389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hilton, Stanley E., 1975. "Vargas and Brazilian Economic Development, 1930–1945: A Reappraisal of his Attitude Toward Industrialization and Planning," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(04), pages 754-778, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil; Getúlio Vargas; industrialization; steel-making; iron ore export; industrial policy;
- N56 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N66 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2014-08-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2014-08-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:57656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .