Cournot Competition and Reduction of Corruption to Prevent Garment Factory Fires in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Kaushik & McGavock, Tamara & Zhang, Boyang, 2013. "When competition corrupts : a theoretical analysis of market structure and the incidence of corruption," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6596, The World Bank.
- Sato, Hideki, 2012. "Protecting Against Disaster with Contracts," MPRA Paper 45690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; Bangladesh; Readymade Garment Industry; Factory Fires; Cournot Competition;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IND-2014-08-09 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .