Wirtschaftliche Partnerschaftsabkommen (EPAs) der EU mit Afrika: Dominanz der EU Exportinteressen statt Partnerschaft auf Augenhöhe
[Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs) of the EU with Africa: Dominance of EU export interests instead of partnership on eye level]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2014. "Wirtschaftliche Partnerschaftsabkommen (EPAs) der EU mit Afrika: Dominanz der EU Exportinteressen statt Partnerschaft auf Augenhöhe," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Kenny, 2014. "Comment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 500-504, October.
- Shuva Gupta & S. N. Lahiri, 2014. "Comment," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(507), pages 1013-1015, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEU; Africa; ACP; ECOWAS; international trade; trade liberalization; aid; development; regional integration; civic agency;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-06-07 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-06-07 (German Papers)
- NEP-INT-2014-06-07 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.