La Spesa sanitaria Ssn in Italia e nella Regione Basilicata Ricostruzione e benchmarking con la metodologia Ecofin-Ocse
[Public Health Care Expenditure in Basilicata - Analysis and Benchmarking with the same methodology used by Ecofin-Ocse to develope long-term projections]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordshealth care expenditure; Basilicata; SSR; SSN; Italy; sustainability; efficiency; benchmarking; spending review; standard; standardization; dynamics; welfare; welfare system; Oecd; Ecofin; Imf; Rgs; sanità; sistema sanitario nazionale; sistema sanitario regionale; costi standard; fabbisogni standard; federalismo; riforme strutturali; equità; solidarietà; redistribuzione; responsabilità; per capita profile; expenditure profile;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .