Defining and Measuring Metropolitan Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Alan, 2004. "Measuring and Comparing World Cities," MPRA Paper 18103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan & Cheshire, Paul, 2006. "Defining and Measuring Metropolitan Regions: a rationale," MPRA Paper 52714, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsCity; global city; Functional Urban Region; Larger Urban Zone; Territorial Indicators; Metropolitan Region; pluralism;
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .