Measuring and Comparing World Cities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freeman, Alan, 2005. "Towards a common standard: comparing European and American cities," MPRA Paper 18104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan, 2007. "Defining and Measuring Metropolitan Regions," MPRA Paper 52716, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jun 2007.
- Freeman, Alan, 2007. "The GLA’s interim metro area dataset," MPRA Paper 18130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan & Cheshire, Paul, 2006. "Defining and Measuring Metropolitan Regions: a rationale," MPRA Paper 52714, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsCity; global city; Functional Urban Region; Larger Urban Zone; Territorial Indicators; Metropolitan Region; pluralism;
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .