Reproducción Precaria En Los Hogares Mexicanos, Un Marco Referencia
[Household Precarious Reproduction In Mexican Society, A Reference Frame]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsprecarious reproduction; household; capital; neoliberalism;
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .